Sunday, May 15, 2011

future...present...life...


I've finally found that passion in culinary arts again after backsliding for a few years, I now know what I want for my future! Me and my family met a guy in coffee bean the other day, he was a part-time worker there as a Barista. He's 20 years old and is taking culinary arts in sunway college. He described what kind of work he does there and many other interesting facts!! But for now.. I gotta study hard to get into a good university first. Thanks, whoever that guy was, you helped me set my path. I hope we'll meet again someday.

Just something for my diary -- We crawl.. then we walk.. then we'll jump to the extend of flying! That's life, I won't expect you to crawl again, we look forward in life not backward. I never wanted to admitted that fact about you, but after getting a few confirmation from passerby, its obvious I'm better off out of here.

p.s I hope he's doing fine. I heard the news.

M.K.Y.L
!Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment