Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The past still haunts

Hey yall~ so, I had this really weird dream today. But it was a nice one... I dreamed bout' my ex and I having our good old times like we used to have.. and trust me, it hit me with this feeling that I can't explain, its not that I still like him or anything, its more like I miss him, but not in a "lovey dovey" way, just..miss each other's company~ Well, I guess the past still comes back to haunt us once in a while. Hmp.. but there's still that thought that lingers in my mind whether he's ever thought about me in the same way~ but I guess not, because it was I that made the decision for us to move on, and now here I am thinking craps. gosh.. I'm a bitch!

After all the thinking I did with my brain, I realize how much time have passed since then, after this year, we're all gonna go our separate ways and well.. some of us would never see each other ever again and only some of us might still keep in touch! But the time is still gonna come and the only thing we can do is face it, tomorrow will never come, so let's just make the best out of today! =)

p.s I wanna go on a vacation so badly!! Luqman, take me with you!!!! I swear I can fit into your luggage! hahaha

M.K.Y.L
!Peace OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment