Saturday, February 26, 2011

I live my life, you live yours!

OMFG! Seriously?? I don't even know how I got involved in all this shit dramas!! I wish I can just lay all this truth cards out on the table and let you know I have nothing against anything people do! Baby, you were born this way! So why should I have comments on your life if I don't wanna have you commenting on my life??!! My point here is, I'm not in your shoes so I would have no idea what goes on in your operating system. But one thing I do know is, I have no grudge against you or anyone else!!! I'm not on anyone's side! I walk alone!

This is hard to say, but even YOU! OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! You're going overboard! I know the feelings of losing a friend is hard, and I know that you losing your friend is hard on you but you're making it hard on me too! You're not the person I once knew, sometimes, I don't get why you're so hard on her?? She may not be as matured thinking as you are, but she have her own wings to fly, I honestly have to say, why don't you just leave her alone and let her make her own decision doesn't matter if it turns into regrets or happiness!! Its her life, its her choice, you can give advice, but after advice you turn around and stab her in the back by saying she's getting further away from you and that your friendship is deteriorating. I know that through it all, things are hard, but if you wouldn't have so much comment on people life, and just let things be, things may just turn out fine.

People falls in and out of love all the time. When you're in it, it just feels like heaven, you don't give a shit about the surrounding and all you wanna do is just be with that person every second. No offence, but you won't know how that feels, so you have no rights to give judgments! I'm not saying this cause I'm jealous or anything, its just my point of view. From what i can see, you are the rocks blocking the waters from flowing down to infinity! so why don't you just move aside, mind your own business, and get your own life!

The world doesn't revolve around us, we revolve around it.

p.s I know I sound like a bitch commenting on people's life while telling people to not comment on my life. But I'm not commenting, I'm laying out the cards. Its up to you to take it, or leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment